REGULAR BLOKE TRYING TO LIVE IN AN IRREGULAR WORLD

26 February 2008

Latest Report from Rasmussen Markets

Operated like a Futures Exchange, count on good ol' American Capitalism to predict political events down to a gnat's eyelash. Truly a case of people putting their money where their mouth is. Rasmussen Reports


Where I put my money that my mouth promises: Obama for America
Match your contribution with new donors and share contact information. Obama does not take money from PACs or corporate lobbies. He is approaching One Million small individual donors. Citizens who want their country back.
The sure sign Clinton is done for - she has maxed out her fat-cat donors for the "blowout" Super-Tuesday, the killer bomb which turned out be just a wet fuse for her. I am not even at 10% of my legal limit of $2,300 contributions.

Saving some dry powder for McCain and his "Make It One Hundred Years" in Iraq campaign.

Hoo-boy

No comments: